CT- Shop Mechanic
Sanitary Equipment Company CT - Shop Mechanic
Sanitary Equipment Company Inc. is proud to offer full-time mechanic opportunities for the right qualified individual in West Haven CT location. Join our fast-growing team and work in the challenging and dynamic refuse equipment industry!
- Refuse equipment mechanics work in a team with other mechanics as needed to facilitate and reach company objectives.
- Maintain shop supplies, shop and tools.
- Maintain and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical machinery and systems that are normal parts of refuse equipment.
- A high school diploma or technical degree is generally needed for this position.
- A valid license is required for this job.(CDL Class B a plus but not required)
- Hydraulic Experience
- Previous mechanic experience is required.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Must be able to establish excellent working relationships with colleagues
- Must be able to Read, understand and apply information from technical manuals, prints and schematics.
Competitive wages will be based on experience and abilities. Experience in the refuse equipment industry is not necessary, but a positive attitude, desire to learn, and willingness to work effectively with a team are must-haves.
Benefits include health insurance, and 401(k) plan.